We do not collect or store your data. We physically can’t. We have nowhere to store it. We don’t even have a server database to store it.
All data stored in your applications (such as Google Drive, Slack etc.). Agille makes API calls to show you search results and does not store any data in your browser.
Agille have access to your Google Account by authenticating with OAuth, below you will see how Agille accesses, uses, stores, or shares your Google data:
1. https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.readonly - View all user Google Drive files to provide search in user Google Drive
2. https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.activity.readonly - View the activity record of files in user Google Drive
3. https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar.readonly - View user calendars to provide search in user calendars
4. https://www.googleapis.com/auth/contacts.readonly - View user contacts
5. https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly - View user email messages
What we don't save your Drive files, calendar events, contacts and email messages.
We don't share your information.